Friday, October 5, 2007

shh...

so i'm at work and i'll make this quick but hey it's friday and i deserve a break right? it's kind of cold for LA today but i'm still wearing flip flops (at my corporate office :) so i hope all my utah friends are jealous.

this has been a big week! i went to the dr. and got antibiotics for my little sickness (although i am not so good at taking it regularly, turns out). also that day i had my review with my boss and i am getting promoted! :) woo.

tonight we're going to rancho...yay. food from momma, golden spoon, and i'm getting my bangs cut. what could be better.

next weekend we are going to las vegas to visit our wonderful friends mike & angela rose...so hopefully i'll finally have some pictures to post!

the weekend AFTER is our one year anniversary!!! <3

and then...get this!...some of you might already know because i told you but let's just say if you happen to pick up an issue of real simple magazine in maybe march/april/may 08 you will see a picture of yours truly :)

that is all...have a lovely weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Angela and Mike said...

Yeah for visiting us. we are excited...we've even put out our fall decorations for you!