Sunday, July 8, 2007

KWIK E MART

yesterday we were happily driving home from a costco/in-n-out run (what better way could you spend a saturday?) and saw THIS:








as you may or may not have heard, only eleven 7-11s in the united states have been turned into kwik-e-marts in honor of the simpsons movie. and WE found one!!



















and let me just say that those hot pink donuts were perhaps the finest donuts i've ever tasted in my LIFE. and i've had a lot of donuts, people.

for any local blog readers, it was the 7-11 in santa monica, around sepulveda & venice. you should totally go! for those of you that live a little further away, read this article (http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=3337228) to find other locations.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Hey Lyndsey, I was leaving a comment for Steph and saw that you commented on getting invited to my site. My husband is paranoid about putting personal info. on the internet so we made our blog private and invited a few people to see how it worked and it was just a pain, so I opened to the public so you should be able to get to it.joshbatesfam.blogspot.com

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

This is so cool! Seriously, what are the chances of you having one nearby!

Angela and Mike said...

haha, that is hysterical. I love that you had a camera ready to take pictures. I'll have to try those donuts sometime.