i've been feeling all nostalgic all day, thinking about everything that happened this year. i can't believe everything we packed into the past 12 months -- best of all, hudson joining our family! -- but it's so fun to look back. here's my annual blog review (pretty sparse when it comes to blog posts...ha); and in case you're interested, here's a look back at all my previous recaps going back the past five years: 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008
- baby hudson was born! we've had kind of a crazy time adjusting to being a family of four, but he's the cutest. from his first smile to his first bath to his blessing to learning to sit up, crawl, eat food and giggle at jack -- i've loved watching him grow.
- jack had the biggest year EVER. got a big boy bed, got potty trained, became a big brother, started preschool.
- i quit freelancing to be a full-time mama (and i only miss working a tiny bit ;)
- b traveled a ton for work (all around the country + overseas x2) and launched the new xbox one
- ...AND he got to take a full month-long paternity leave! we had visitors, took a family vacation to the oregon coast, saw paul mccartnery in concert
- we took an awesome babymoon to hawaii
- we spent thanksgiving in utah and did christmas on our own here in seattle
and that's a wrap! can't wait to see what 2014 has in store.