my favorite photo of 2010
time for my annual year-in-review [see 2008 and 2009 and decide for yourself where 2010 fits in the coolness scale]. 2010 was a good year but i feel like i just got used to writing the correct date, so hopefully i'll adjust more quickly to 2011.
here's what went down in 2010:
- started out the year pregnant and slowly losing the whole constant-nausea thing [hooray!] -- found out in january we were having a BOY, which subsequently caused me to freak out though today i am quite pleased with the whole male child thing
- posted bump pictures here, here, and here
- i quit my day job and started a new career as a public relations consultant
- we saw billy joel + elton john in concert, dream come true
- my brother had an emergency appendectomy but eventually left for his mission in mexico
- b crashed his car :( but we upgraded!
- we moved to denver, colorado for b's summer internship, i became a librarian, we did fun things to explore our new home & met a bunch of new friends
- after waiting an extra 8 days, baby jack decided to finally make his arrival by being born on my 26th birthday
- we moved back to utah when jack was only one month old so b could start his final year of MBA school
- baby jack was blessed at church, modeled his awesome abs, produced the cutest laugh EVER and dressed up like a jack-o-lantern
- we celebrated four awesome years of marriage
- jack's first christmas included a trip to temple square, a seat on santa's lap, a visit to california and a great christmas day
- i traveled to anaheim, rancho cucamonga, phoenix
- b traveled to san francisco, seattle, columbus, moab, bentonville, omaha, los angeles, south bend, chicago, dallas
- together, we traveled to los angeles, rancho cucamonga x2, fort collins, denver, colorado springs, evergreen and back to salt lake city
happy new year friends! here's to a great 2011.