my favorite photo of 2009
on my drive into work today [yes, i am lucky enough to work on new years eve] i was thinking about all the stuff we did in 2009. this was a big year for the payzant-wells house.
so, in keeping with tradition [see 2008's recap here, which is arguably better than this year's], here is my 2009 in review.
- started off the year in the front row of the world-famous rose parade, just up the street from our apartment
- i started my stationery blog
- i planned and staffed my first solo event for yamaha in santa rosa, CA [in a hotel with nightly cookie deliveries -- heaven!]. the event went great; my stress level, however, was so elevated i broke my phone.
- we took great "engagement" photos with mollie jane.
- i got to go to the american idol finale AND meet all the idols :) [also went to america's got talent w/ jolee]
- i sadly quit my first job after three long years [my last day was incidentally the day michael jackson died]
- celebrated another world-class birthday month with tepanyaki, the beatles, sewing and family
- we traded our warm, sunny, urban california life for MBA books, a new marketing job for me, snow and mountains when we moved to orem, utah
- we found out we're having a baby!
whew! what a year. i can only hope 2010 brings us more sunshine, a healthy baby and some more trader joe's deliveries. and tonight i'll be ringing in the new year with a dinner party, games and sleeping by 10 p.m. :)