Sunday, October 21, 2007

one more for good measure

just because i like to share when i'm proud of baking things, here are pictures of the cutest halloween cupcakes EVER (thanks to my las vegas cupcake papers :)



they are chocolate-chocolate-chip with homemade peanut butter frosting (so good in fact brandon eats them for breakfast). mmm. my young women liked them.

in other [sad] news, the LA times did a story about the boy from our ward that died...you can read it here :(

beyond that nothing much new around here, back to work tomorrow. have a good week everyone!

2 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Wow, those are the best fall cupcakes I've ever seen. Way to go. They would make a good breakfast for sure, good call on that Brandon. Now...how are you going to get me some of those to break even for the choco chip pumpkin cookies. jk.

Rebecs said...

Lyndsey,

So glad you found my blog and that I've been able to catch up on your life from yours.

Those cupcakes look yummy. Tell your mom and fam that I say HI!