Sunday, December 9, 2007

feliz navidad

last night we had our traditional christmas date to the grove. i love love love when it is all decorated for christmas, with the fake snow and everything. we ate at the cheesecake factory and shopped and almost froze to death (i'm a californian again...60 degrees is way too cold for me!)





other than that not much new with us. brandon started work and loves it. i did my photo shoot last week. we've been busy with christmas activities. i'm having my cookie party this week...assuming everyone can fit into my apartment. :)

two weeks till christmas!! <3

6 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Oooh so fun! I would say I'm dang jealous about the Cheesecake Factory but we just got one in UTAH! LOVE THAT PLACE!

Brandon and Erica said...

The Grove?! I have sooo been there before :-). Did you honk at Lindsay's house on your way past Curson Ave?
Three things:
1- Love your hair
2- Still going to send you that little package
3- Need to see you soon

Brandon and Erica said...

The Grove?! I have sooo been there before :-). Did you honk at Lindsay's house on your way past Curson Ave?
Three things:
1- Love your hair
2- Still going to send you that little package
3- Need to see you soon

Brandon and Erica said...

oops sorry. i double-commented. Don't know how THAT happened. But you love it, don't you?

Angela and Mike said...

Aw, that looks like so much fun. Another weird thing about Vegas: they don't really do Christmas here. The stip isn't very "Christmas-ish" if you know what I mean. No pretty lights or trees or anything. I guess the warm and cozy and good feeling Christmas gives, doesn't quite match the skanky, sleezy feeling the strip naturally gives off.

haha. fun!

Megan said...

Cute Lyndsey! How did you get your husband to take you on a date AND shopping??? You are one lucky girl!