Friday, June 22, 2007

blog up and running!

so...once upon a time i had a blog. it was designed to keep family and friends updated on my life when i was in new york city in summer 2006 for an internship. however i didn't have time to keep it accurately taken care of...as you can see by the crudely re-sized pictures and whatnot included. it's actually kind of embarassing. although i still get crazy satisfaction from looking at it because i had a lot of fun in nyc.

but i digress. that blog lasted only until my birthday...which was in july...of 2006. that was a long time ago, because it's almost my birthday again. here's my theory on blogging: i like to keep a real, hard-copy, paper journal. i also like to play on facebook. if i want to keep a journal, i write in my real journal. if i want to post pictures, i put them on facebook. therefore, if i write or post pictures on a blog, i feel like i am repeating myself. however i am going to try to remedy this and keep them all updated simultaneously.

we'll see how it goes.

until then, feel free to visit once in a while. i'll try my best to post about all the exciting (and probably not-so-exciting) activities we do.

4 comments:

Halie Daisy said...

L-Dub,

This is great, I love it! I can't wait to read more about the Wells adventures :)

XO
Halie

The Mid Life Guru said...

Fabulous. I can't wait to read more. Maybe you can show me how to blog after you show me how to use my facebook account that I opened up and haven't figured out what to do next with it. :)

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!! I am so glad you all have a blog! I am trying so hard to get family into this. I think it is the greatest thing ever...I love it. If you can't tell. Let me know if you know of any cousins share the love. ha!

Stephanie said...

So I know that the last one didn't make sense at all...but I have been up since 4:30am and it's been one long day.