Monday, June 25, 2007

father's day trip to utah

last weekend we went to SLC to visit the in-laws. utah means a lot of different things to me: BYU, friends, cafe rio, provo, temple square, my grandparents, the in-laws. but i have learned that now, because i am married and i have dragged a certain in-laws' favorite son to a far-away state, utah only means in-law time.


fortunately i was able to attend my cousin's wedding at thanksgiving point.
june 15, 2007






shuree, tom & wedding party (look at little hyrum at the bottom...he is so freaking cute)

the ceremony...it was like 100 degrees...

this is my newest little cousin, olivia. i like her.


brandon, me and my cousin kaylene...inside recovering from the heat.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun! But super hot!!!

Angela and Mike said...

Hey girl...you look really cute with that baby...wink wink. haha, just kidding. I know, no babies in the near future. It was really hot that weekend when you were here!