1. today might be my last monday working full-time EVER. or at least for a very long time. this is both scary and liberating. i celebrated by having bottomless french toast at maqleby's fresh with b & my parents, who were in town this weekend. then i rolled into work late. oops.
2. one week & one day till we move! this is also both scary and liberating. have i started packing? nope, not at all. but i have a really awesome list going of things TO pack, once i start.
3. i have a nice little headache from said french toast. that syrup is just too good not to lick right up, but another fun pregnancy side effect no one told me about is that i just can't process insane amounts of sugar like i used to. boo.
4. remember when i hated boy clothes? tooootally don't anymore. you'll be happy to know there are actually a ton of cute baby boy things out there! big kudos to my crafty sister for making me some adorable male-friendly accessories...all those baby girls with ginormous flower headbands & tiny bracelets are gonna have NOTHING on baby dub.
5. only 10 weeks to go till we meet this baby! my feelings on this? see #1 & 2 above. basically i live my whole life these days alternating between terror and excitement, on every subject. be careful when asking me to make simple decisions like which jamba juice smoothie i want or whether i realllly want to buy those toms. i am prone to burst into tears [or a hysterical laughing fit] at any moment.
[just kidding. my emotions are actually pretty stable these days, unless someone decides to share a terrible story of a stillborn baby with me. other than that, i'd say i'm rolling with the punches quite well. bring on the job change / internship / move / baby!]