Wednesday, March 12, 2008

make it work.

so my car got fixed...tiny pieces of glass keep turning up everywhere, like on my bedroom floor where it then gets lodged so far into my foot that i bleed, or "inside the body of the car," according to the little man who gave me a new window. every time i brake quickly or make a swift turn i hear all the pieces move around; it's like driving a giant rattle.

okay, where do i even begin in my analysis of last night's american idol?? first of all i have to say that TV is beginning to seriously consume my life. i miss the good old days where the only things i paid attention to on tv were the office and LOST. now i'm fully booked almost every night (a little freed up now thanks to project runway being over...i'm scared to check out top chef because i'm fairly certain i'll love it). anyone out there not tuning in to jon & kate + 8, fans vs. favorites survivor or american idol is SERIOUSLY missing out.



so i fully love that rocker guy. he didn't really do it for me at first with his weird two-toned wispy hair and style and all that until last week with his lionel richie cover and incredible emo scream. LOVE him. he did pretty well last night again.

that blonde girl who looks like carrie underwood was AWFUL. don't you think her arrangement of that song sounded like one of those toys that starts spinning faster and faster until all the sudden it explodes? also i hated the gay stripper and i think he needs to go home. AND...i felt bad for little archie. maybe he's too young to "get" the beatles? oh well, now we know he's not perfect.

and another thing...have i said that i think jason castro looks like a chick? he did make me smile in his little interview, though -- he has a cute personality. did anyone else notice the flies buzzing around his head during the taped stuff? HAHA. he's just like pigpen from the peanuts...but with dreads. that look gross.

LOL i can't believe i'm writing a blog about american idol. this show does something to people.

5 comments:

becca said...

fully agree with all of the analyses (don't know how to spell the plural of that word).

Angela and Mike said...

I love the analysis. I felt so bad for David Archuleta...I hope he starts doing well again. Yeah, I thought Christy Lee COok, country girl, was going home yesterday. Stripper guy was not a bad choice though. I am starting to like that rocker guy more too...although I still think his personality is a little boring. Crossword puzzles...really?

Brandon and Erica said...

Hi. So glad that you actually watch American Idol religiously. Remember when we would try to find Carmen Rasmussen on campus? I'm pretty sure I almost ate next to her in the CougarEat. Nah, probably not.
But, I do agree with America (and you) about kicking of gay-stripper. So, aside from the Democratic election, apparently Americans still DO have values. Good job, voters.
And...little Archie. Ha... funny name. He is adorable. And humble. And still perfect. I mean, even the best of us forget the words.

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

i love david cook! I've loved him since his VERY FIRST audition! yeah, american idol...i never thought i'd be that into it!

Emily said...

I would watch it if I had good tv reception! I am glad your enjoying it!