Thursday, March 6, 2008

more letters

dear christian siriano,
you were definitely FIERCE but i still would prefer to wear jillian's designs.

dear prius drivers, (sidenote: the plural of "prius" is actually "prius." not prii, not priuses. this is what you talk about all day when you work for toyota.)
i fully understand you're trying to keep your vehicle speed low so you can prevent it from switching from battery power to engine power, but SERIOUSLY. stay in the slow lane if you're going to drive so dang slow.

dear carrie underwood,
okay this is getting sad. first i miss out on buying affordable (<$200) tickets to your concert this month with keith urban, but NOW you sign up to come to the stagecoach festival and you're playing on SUNDAY! i am a huge fan but apparently not huge enough...is this payback for not watching you on american idol?

speaking of american idol: dear american idol,
i wouldn't consider myself a die-hard fan but i am loving the season this year. (maybe cause of all the mormons...REPRESENT!) except can you please explain to me why TWO of your guy singers look like chicks? it is very distracting; please vote them both out.

dear girl scout cookies,
i find myself concerned when i'm eating you at 9 a.m. most days, but you are just too good to pass up.

6 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I love the letters to various entities. I will make sure if I am the slow car to drive in the SLOW lane for you. I am loving AI this year too...and I am loving my girl scout cookies :)

Nat said...

as i read this (at like 9 am) I"m scarfing down some tagalongs for my pre-breakfast meal...on to the samoas! yummy

becca said...

what? i did not know there were more mormons. david archuleta and who else?

Brandon and Erica said...

You are funny. Glad we're friends.
And thanks for the heads-up email. I was actually WORKING, until you emailed me...and I immediately directed my attention to elldub.
And...as a P.S. to Carrie Underwood:

Dear Carrie (first name basis),
I understand you are beautiful and skinny. But can you just gain all that weight back please? Thanks.

And, I agree with the American Idol thing. Danny Noriego dances like a girl better than I dance like a girl. And, the last time I checked: I am the girl.
So sad.
And...even more sad that David Hernandez is a male stripper. And...disturbing.

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Oh you are too funny! Maybe I should start doing something like this and then maybe I won't be so frustrated so much! HAHA!

Emily said...

ha that is so funny, I share similar feelings ab out americal idol and carrie underwood!