Wednesday, January 23, 2008

by special request...

this blog is dedicated to angela rose (and erica rowles wilkinson) because i have received numerous requests for pictures of my new cowboy boots. yesterday i wore them with my new skinny jeans (which i am still unsure about as they are definitely SKINNY) so here you go:


(this is me standing in my favorite spot...right next to our heater. our apartment is poorly insulated and only has that one crappy heater, so when i get home from work i stand right there till my clothes feel like they're about to burst into flames. and then i switch sides :)


cowboy boots are gonna make a BIG comeback. mark my words.

this week has been FREEZING for LA. i haven't gone grocery shopping or done a lot of things i need to do because it's just too dang cold (even though we are rapidly running out of food) -- good thing i don't live in a place where it snows or anything :)

also i just wanted to share...part of my latest promotion means that I GET MY OWN NOTEPAD. i'm not going to lie, this was one of my most exciting moments of life, being important enough to have my own personalized notepad. yay.



and lastly i am going to start posting portraits of our apartment because i have a feeling we will not be living here much longer.



off to yoga...
xoxo from los angeles





(two shots i took this week...i love the sky with all the clouds.)

5 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Hooray! Super cute. I love the jeans and the boots. Nice :) I also love the notepad. That's pretty official. I never even get business cards! haha.

Brandon and Erica said...

Dude. You rock the kasbah. (sp?) Personalized notepads? Cute outfits? Man.
THank you for the heads-up on the skinny jeans/boots post. I have anxiously been checking the elldub blogspot just for the pictures.
Cute boots. And not-THAT skinny jeans. I like them. And since you're TOO skinny, you can pull off almost-as-skinny-as-you jeans.
You look great.
And, amen about the heater.

Ashley said...

I LOVE the jeans...you are sooo skinny that you can actually pull them off. I'm super jealous! And congrats on your own notepad!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

YAY for the notepad! I'm super impressed. Quite the life you are leading =). I would LOVE to live in LA. I'm coming down the middle of March, so we for sure need to get together. I would love to come out and see your fun place and I think I need to make an eating stop at Pink's Hot Dogs. YUM! Oh and the skinny jeans...they look great on you, I could NEVER pull that off.

Karly said...

I love the skinny jeans and boots! You are so adoreable! Chris bought me skinny jeans and black boots on our honeymoon, and they are my new love. So I was so excited to see your post...I feel so much closer to you now. :)