Thursday, January 10, 2008

i have thoughts too

so my friends noelle and valerie have started blogs where they send messages out into the universe regarding things they would like to have said. i thought this was a very clever idea as i have had many messages to send out this week.


dear morons who drive 50 mph,
really? are you not aware of all the open space, so valuable in southern california, ahead of you on the freeway? you'd think if you make enough money to afford that mercedes you'd maybe have a brain. apparently not.


dear see's candy,
thank you. from the bottom of my heart.


dear city of los angeles,
i hate driving to work with my husband, but i was feeling guilty for driving separately and wanted to do my part to save the environment. on the day i sporadically decided to carpool, of COURSE it would be the day for street sweeping and naturally my car stayed parked on the bad side of the road all day. i say screw the environment if it's going to cost me a $40 ticket. oh, and making me pay for my own postage on mailing in my ticket check? that's just adding insult to injury.


dear cereal,
you do not taste nearly as fabulous without my precious rice milk. you are now my favorite food only on condition.


dear stomach,
why is it that i fill you up beyond capacity with delicious japanese food one night, feel guilty and swear never to eat again, and then wake up the next morning to hunger pains? HELLO we need to work together here!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

YOU are a crack up! Fun letters.

Stephanie said...

That is awesome! I want to see more of this soon!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Oh that is seriously so funny! I don't think I could ever be THAT creative! HAHA!

Brandon and Erica said...

haha. haha. haha.
you funny.
'nuff said.

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I love your messages to your stomach. I LOVE cereal by the way, but I've never tried it with rice milk. Interesting. LA highways freak me out, hence the reason that I don't drive on them. 6 lanes with 75 mph...no thank you! haha. I wouldn't want someone like you yelling at me!