Tuesday, January 15, 2008

you've had a birthday shout hooray

TODAY, january 15, is my beautiful momma's birthday!






i love you mom!!
she is my best friend and my number one fan.
i'm not kidding. i was in marching band in high school (a fact i don't love to publicize) and every competition or football game we performed at, we'd march out on to the field and wait to begin and i'd look up in the stands to see my mom, standing on her bench and waving her arms and screaming my name as loud as she could. friends from high school still tell me how much they loved to see my mom up there yelling "go band!" if that doesn't say biggest fan i don't know what does.
happy b-day to the best mom around. <3

3 comments:

Brandon and Erica said...

I just can't BELIEVE that nobody has posted comments about THIS one yet. I mean, your mom really is the best.
So, in keeping with the tradition, I will also say why Caryn Payzant is my favorite mom-friend:
1-She makes you feel like her daughter's friends are her friends too.
2-She remembers things about your life and asks you about them
3-She wants to go to lunch with her daughter and her friends
4-She says stuff like, "cool" and "no way" and "awesome"....and that kind of stuff makes her fun to talk to. :-)
5-Her daughter is Lyndsey....so, you know she's got to be cool.
6-I get to talk to her on the phone sometimes....because she really IS that cool!
7-She has a maltese, and her name is "Roxy". That's awesome.
8-She has great style...which makes people probably ask Lynds, "Is this your older sister?"
9-She is a substitute teacher.
10-She tells GREAT stories, and she had the wedding party play a really fun game (no kidding!) at the rehearsal dinner.

So....there you have it, Happy Birthday to the coolest mom of the year! :-)

Stephanie said...

You'll have to be sure and tell her happy late birthday! ...oh...and she needs to update her blog! haha

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Aww! CUTE! I love your mom! Tell her happy bday for me!