Monday, October 20, 2008

oct 20 is the best day



today is our TWO YEAR anniversary.


that would ordinarily be a fabulous excuse to celebrate...except that i'm still in freaking georgia. but i go home tomorrow! woop woop.

how am i enjoying my anniversary night? i got home early from dinner, i get to watch jon & kate + 8 and blog, and i have a reese's peanut butter cup in my pocket. oh yeah. and i'm getting on an airplane destined for LAX tomorrow!!

while two years feels like it went by super quick, it also sort of feels like it has been forEVER that i have been living with mr. brandon joseph wells. i've learned to put up with his singing in the shower (or kitchen or bedroom or anywhere else) and to the fact that he becomes nocturnal on the weekends, but really those are the only complaints i have.

i love that brandon tells me all the time how beautiful i am (no matter how many times i tell him he's wrong) and that he is so lucky to have me. i love that he cleans the bathroom without being asked. i love that he encourages me to cook and make cards and shop and do whatever makes me happy. i love that he tells me my outfits are cute and that he's not afraid to say the word "cute." i love that he is so concerned for our future and wants the best for our little family.

especially i love that he had flowers delivered to me today, when i was sad that i couldn't see him, all the way at my hotel out in the middle of nowhere, georgia:





i love you wellsy!! here's to a million more anniversaries. xoxo.

12 comments:

dana said...

Cute post! Happy 2 years!
Our 4 year is in 2 days. Love is in the air!
I'm glad you get to come home soon to your man. Enjoy Jon and Kate and your yummy Reeses!

Stephanie said...

Cute post! Happy Anniversary.

dietcokegrrl said...

awww, so sweet! Happy Anniversary!!

Sami said...

Happy Anniversary! I am jealous that you have been to Georgia so many times. Tyson laughed when I told him where you went to church. I think it made him miss it. Anyway two years is exciting. Yeah!!!

Jamie Onken said...

you're cute!

Jean said...

Awww, happy anniversary!! BEST HUBBY EVER for sending those flowers to your hotel. Congrats!!

Angela and Mike said...

Happy anniversary! Aw, I'm so glad he delivered flowers to you AND that you have a peanut butter cup in your pocket. haha. and...you ARE beautiful!

Roxanne said...

Oh congrats! Happy Anniversay! 2 years has flown! Those flowers are so pretty and you are just so hot!

Mollie said...

Cute! Husbands are the best!

virginia said...

Gorgeous flowers, beautiful you, amazing couple!

Nat said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary! It goes by fast, doesn't it?

Emily said...

Happy anniversary! I love Jon and kate plus 8!