things i missed about utah:
- my sharp knives. missed them so much i forgot how to use them and sliced my finger open while chopping veggies.
- water purifier
- having more than 4 of anything -- we have SO many spoons here! amazing.
- DVR. we keep forgetting we have it and sit through commercials anyway.
- two cars
- lots of friends
- big family get-togethers
- great harvest bread
- j dawgs
- two bedrooms
things i miss about colorado:
- lots of windows and light in our apartment
- jaran & deborah right across the street
- the lone tree library
- park meadows
- our neighborhood
- driving by sky ridge every day and knowing that's where we got j
- church with non-utahns
- dropping b off at work every morning
- our big couch, high countertops and big fridge
- trash valet
- colorado sky + thunderstorms
can't i just have one home that includes all of these?