Tuesday, July 29, 2008

birthday #2



yesterday was my cute husband's 26th birthday. the celebration was slightly low-key due to the upcoming GMAT, but i made his favorite foods and gave him his presents and we both left work on time so i'd say that's a pretty good day. plus, come on, this IS birthday month people! it's not like we've been doing nothing.



just wanted to give a shout out to brandon joseph wells for being the best husband around. not many guys out there like to clean the bathroom, compliment their wife's cooking/outfit/hair/sass on a regular basis, and think up cute little surprises for no reason.



i remember when i met brandon i thought he was a player. so when he asked me if i wanted to "hang out" -- we saw madagascar at the dollar theater and then went to cold stone, what a high roller -- i figured he was just playing me too. then we started doing homework together, seeing each other in class every day, etc. etc. and i started to realize how fun and cute he really was.



luckily for me he felt the same way and we've been together ever since. i'm glad he was born :)

4 comments:

dana said...

Cute pics. I love it when people find each other. I'm glad you gave your player another chance.

Angela and Mike said...

Yeah, I'm happy brandon was born too...and I'm glad he wasn't a player :) Happy birthday brandon, go crush the GMAT!

Brandon and Erica said...

Happy birthday, playa hata! :-)

Looks like a fun birthday. I am almost sad that birthday month is coming to an end. Maybe you should play, Birthday year.

The Mid Life Guru said...

I'm glad Brandon was born too because now you have someone else who loves to dote on you!!! Brandon is great.