Monday, June 9, 2008

deep breath.

can i just say it feels SO GOOD to have life slow down a little. man, i swear i don't intentionally place myself in situations where i have to do a million things a minute, but it always seems to happen to me.

today was the first day of work in sooo long that i could take my time and get stuff done (including almost $10K worth of expense reports...i was way behind, yikes!). not going to lie, moving slowly basically makes me want to just read blogs and stalk people on facebook all day, but it's definitely a refreshing change of pace. i'm looking forward to the future when i can choose to be online all day, not because i'm forced to be.

1 comment:

dana said...

ugh, i HATE doing expense reports. The biggest thing I don´t miss about my job!
Glad life has slowed down for a bit!