Friday, June 13, 2008

two weeks late...


so just last night we finally finished the season 4 finale of LOST.

granted, i still stand by my utter disdain for that show post-season-two, and i did sleep through two segments of the finale on abc.com, and i haven't really paid much attention to what's been going on, but was anyone else totally thrown off?

i don't want to give anything away (i am aware that some of my friends are just NOW watching season one...lol) but if you saw it...let me know what you think. i thought the deaths were very sad, that (per the typical storyline) nothing made sense, and i basically just got more mad/frustrated again.

and claire in the bedroom scared the crap out of me...i literally jumped two inches off the couch. that is all.

4 comments:

becca said...

yeah yeah...i'm finally getting around to it.

jess and lacy said...

ya, ,the claire part was def freaky...and i am sooo annoyed that everyone now trust benjamin linus!!!!! (i still dont trust him)

Sarah Turpin said...

yep I agree. We finally finished also. I love lost but I don't know if it's really ever going to have a ending or answer all my burning questions.

dana said...

you know, even though I just saw it a few weeks ago, I really can't remember much of what happened! Crazy. I have been wanting to do a short post for a while now though about how brilliant Claire's baby is. He never cries, he never eats, he never poops. He's a miracle!