Tuesday, June 24, 2008

home decorating.

we're still trying to spruce up the new apartment (and all the newfound wall space that didn't exist at the other one), so on saturday i went to kirklands, a fantastic home decorating store (not the place that makes costco stuff). i was quite happy with my purchases and decided to share :)

we got a fantastic 2-foot clock (for only $20!!! i was super stoked about this one because i've seen similar ones for $80 at the cheapest)...

and a lovely set of "three exotic vessels," according to the box...in reality they're just lovely little vases. they were on sale and i couldn't resist...i'm a sucker for anything you can put on a shelf or a table, and since i DO have those two lovely end tables now i needed something cool. the red one is so awesome i almost want to redo my house just so i can have a red-themed room.

that's all. the house is almost complete now, as soon as i craigslist that pile of junk i have still stuffed in the corner. hooray for consumerism.

4 comments:

dana said...

I was seriously thinking Costco also :). I've never heard of this Kirkland store.
Fun stuff! I love the red vase. Our front room is a red room. I've enjoyed it (but whenever we move next I'll be ready to change it up).
Yes, yay for consumerism.

dietcokegrrl said...

LOVE the clock!!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

I love those vases!! Good choice!

Angela and Mike said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE kirtlands...all my stuff is from there. It's SO cheap. I love your clock and vases. Good purchase!