Tuesday, August 12, 2008

i'm just sayin...

nothing really new to report. the weekend was severely anti-climactic due to a stressful week, a baby shower and a botched up date night (sorry again, dana & casey...next time i'm getting there two hours early!). i did clean my house though, i guess that was exciting.

yesterday i was in san diego all day prepping for a motorcycle event next week. i spent 8 hours in the car. how does just sitting wear you out so much? i was wiped out when i got home.

today i had a meeting in cypress so i had to drive into downtown. twice. i hate driving. taking the train is so much better.

tomorrow i'm actually in the office all day. how exciting is THAT. having a full 8+ hours to work on projects is great.

next friday i'm going to san diego for a full 11 days. motorcycle event. i will miss my husband but i think he gets to come visit me. i'm also trying to talk my boss into letting me go to church while i'm there because i don't think i could emotionally handle two full weeks without. haha.

we eat a lot of packaged food these days. gross. i mean none of it is that bad, mostly frozen food items from trader joes and typically low fat etc. but i just feel bad that i never have time/energy to actually cook.

um...and that's all. my life seems sort of boring right now. maybe because my brain is shot from too much work.

2 comments:

dana said...

Don't EVER feel bad about being too tired to cook. As long as you're fed and get some sleep, you're doing fine! And Trader Joes frozen food is hardly something to feel bad about :).
And don't ever feel about a date-night not turning out as planned. Hello, we tagged along with you. We didn't have to do any of the work and had a totally fun time!
I forgot you'll be in SD for so long. Wow, 11 days? That's super long. I hope Brandon gets to come see you.

Emily said...

You sound so busy and I am amazed at all you do. I think I would like your job though!