Saturday, August 23, 2008

tales from the biz

today it took me one and a half hours to find a mcdonalds by the airport. pathetic. by the time i got there i was so so excited for my asian salad and 3-pack of cookies, i could barely think straight. on a positive note, i did get to drive by the beautiful sd harbor four times. i love it here. but what's a girl gotta do to get some golden arches??

then in the airport i saw an olympian. it was a girl and she was talking on her phone about doing stuff in the olympic village with the other athletes, and she had a big beijing 2008 bag. she didn't look like a superhero but i'm pretty sure she was anyway.

so far, so good on the trip. no scary bugs, plenty of room service. blogging from the sd airport on a saturday night...what a great date night with myself.

4 comments:

Ali Jo said...

really, if you think about it, blogging becomes a date night with the whole cyber world... is brandon okay with that?!?!

have fun and kick butt- gooooo lyndsey! yes. i made a cheer for you.

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Did you FLY to San Diego?

Tyson and Heather said...

I love that you saw an olympian. Tyson and I think that Shawn Johnson looks like Mighty Mouse so she wouldn't be too high and mighty at an airport either. I'm sure she is a crazed athlete;)! Good luck on your trip!!!

Angela and Mike said...

I'm glad you got your cookies and salad :)