Saturday, August 16, 2008

laughing till i cry

every once in a while i stumble across an online gem that MUST be shared...and today is one of those days.

i was just cleaning out my google reader and saw this post from my favorite cupcake blog...and it's saturday morning, i'm eating cereal and enjoying the fact that i am still in my pajamas, so i figured i'd check it out. go ahead, click on over to www.cakewrecks.com and read a post. or a few. or all of them. i swear, i was practically choking on my mini wheats -- this girl is HILARIOUS. the pictures are awesome and her commentary is even better.

i don't know all the rules of blogger copyrights, but here is an example of one of my favorites so far:

poor bunjamioh



Not only did his parents saddle him with that awful name, but he also got one of the ugliest birthday cakes this side of fuglyville. Check out the mismatched neon orange borders, burgundy roses (for that feminine touch), and rotting swamp-mud colored leaves.

Take heart, Bunni; when you're 18 you can change your name AND buy your own birthday cake.

why don't i think of this stuff??

5 comments:

dietcokegrrl said...

OMG SOOO FREAKING FUNNY!! My favorite is the bride who has the cake made of herself.

Classic.

Piper said...

Wow, thanks for the link to the Cakewrecks blog. Hilarious!

schnazdoodle said...

I read the entire site. There were plenty that I almost died laughing over... I enjoyed the ones where they clearly didn't understand what the person told them they wanted on the cake (E.T.?!?! The color green?)

Thanks for being our "Dad".

I LOVE these kinds of things... It's like the FailBlog, but tastier. :)

Melanie said...

Wow. Where do they get all of those pictures? That is just crazy. And hilarious.

Also, props to you for admitting to the blogosphere that you aren't a Twilight fan. I am impressed by your bravery and thrilled to know that I am not the only person on earth who hasn't read the series.

dana said...

That site is hilarious! Great fun. I love the random topics that inspire people to start blogs.