the week ended up sort of rough. all in all the event was a success -- no trips to the hospital, no missed flights, no upset clients. but i think i was emotionally strung out by the end. and...i don't want to get into too many details [mostly because you'll probably think i'm an idiot]... but i broke my own phone on thursday. i cried after it happened.
good old blue chocolate now looks like this:
luckily it still works, but i obviously can't text, access pictures or view my contacts. so feel free to call...but don't text me for a while.
also -- if you happen to have an extra verizon phone lying around, let me know. seriously. i wasn't insured, so it's going to be a pretty penny to replace little blue.
anyway, i'm home now. after pretty much working 24/7 for multiple days in a row on events like this, it is SO nice to come home and enjoy my regular day-to-day luxuries.
- painted my nails
- wore regular clothes [luckily my skinny jeans still fit, after all that nonsense with the cookies!]
- got my hair cut
- ate cereal for lunch
- went to target w/ b
- worked out [okay, this was actually last night, but helpful all the same. i blame my recent lack of cardio exercise for my mental instability over the past few days]
- socialized with lovely friends at a pancake breakfast party
- caught up on top chef and a.i.
- bought some candy cane joe joes [they are on sale for 99 cents, everyone! apparently i've overcome my holiday-induced overdose. plus, you can pretend the red and pink box is for v day :) ]
and now i am back to regular, happy, normal lyndsey :)