Friday, May 15, 2009

baaaack

i survived! i'll blog about the campout shortly. it was a smashing success -- all clients and journalists were happy, i saw no bears, i got only one mosquito bite, i took only one shower -- and i am SO glad to be home.

but in the meantime...american idol! guess i was a little off in my predictions [though, DUH, adam lambert is in the final two...and i still think allison is better than danny], but i'm nevertheless excited for the finale. i happen to have a large stash of delicious snacks leftover from the campout, so i'm considering hosting an a.i. finale party on wednesday night. let me know if you want to come :)

1 comment:

Jean said...

Dude, if you're having an AI party then you have to let me know. I love par-tays, even if I don't actually watch AI (sacrilege!!!). :-)