Wednesday, December 8, 2010

rim shot

oh, and one more thing. this was the highlight of my night. jack and i were going outside to get the mail [yay christmas cards!] and i talked b into walking with us. the mailbox is just across the parking lot from our complex dumpster, so he brought the latest diaper genie offering to throw it away. diaper genie trash looks a lot like a long, giant cocoon, if you haven't seen it before.

we walked to the mailbox and b stopped 15 feet away from the dumpster and said "think i can make it?" he flung the bag at the dumpster...where it hit the rim of the bin, broke in half and spilled jack's poopy diapers all over the parking lot. it was so classic.

thanks, jack -- before you, i never would have had such an opportunity to laugh my guts out. plus you're cute. even with your drool.

4 comments:

Jennifer Simmons said...

Awesome. I always feel strange taking the diaper tube to the trash. Cute pic too!

Season said...

OH MY GOSH! Tom tries the "I think I can make it" line ALL THE TIME!! Once, a long time ago, when he tried the "I think I can make it" line the bag ripped open mid-fling and a glass jar shattered into pieces all over the road directly in front of the dumpster. After that I had to put the kibosh on his trash throwing...but that's hardly stopped him.

Nicole said...

LOL, love it! Jack is getting so big! He looks more like a boy than a baby! :)

Jean said...

Hahahahahaha!!! NICE.