Tuesday, April 29, 2008

bad day turned good

thankful for a great friend who makes me tuna croissant sandwiches after a long frustrating day.
thankful for finding the five-day-old candy i left for myself in my desk drawer at work.
thankful to finally be home after a PSYCHO day at work.
thankful to be caught up on my google reader.
thankful for free tickets to rascal flatts and taylor swift this weekend.
thankful for a husband who loves me and actually remembered to take out the trash this morning without a reminder!!! (this is big for us.)
thankful for an upcoming visit from ms. brittany lee karford rogers.
thankful for new pasadena friends, old LA friends and an in-the-works housewarming pool party to mingle the two.
thankful for finishing one of my europe travel books...on to the next!
thankful that the crazies on the train so far have steered clear of me, though i do enjoy overhearing their insane conversations (why do insane people like to scream obscenities so much? it's like they all have tourettes or something)
thankful i have to wake up early AGAIN tomorrow to work out ANOTHER kink in the never-ending drama of pasadena parking permits...NOT.
thankful for a house that's finally in order.
thankful for $3.99 tulips at TJs that brighten up my whole apartment.
thankful for email pen pals that brighten my day.
thankful for blog comments :)
thankful.

5 comments:

virginia said...

I am thankful for a great friend who appreciates a well-baked, perfectly frosted, delicious cupcake. Our conversation last night was so much fun!

Megan said...

Awe, what a good attitude... you remind me of Pollyanna. Post some pics of the new place!! I'm dying to see it!!

Stephanie said...

thankful for stephanie payzant??? hahaha! Miss you Lynds. I truly am grateful to have you as a cousin!! I miss cousin dinners at grandma's. :) Those were always a highlight.

Angela and Mike said...

Those all sound like very good things to turn a bad day around.I love that finding that candy made your day happier. haha.

Brandon and Erica said...

SPEAKING of email pen pals....

:-)