Monday, May 5, 2008

dog shots = bad news

THIS precious little thing almost died on saturday :(

for those of you who don't know, this is my little dog roxy. she lives at my parents' house but i love her. on saturday she went to get her raibies shot and ended up having an allergic reaction and almost DIED. my dad had to rush her back to the vet, they gave her a counteracting shot and sent them home with an epi pen just in case. i freaked out but then she was okay and all was well. so now i just decided to blog and tell you that i love her. yes, she's a dog. and no, i'm not paris hilton. i don't have any children and i love my little roxy pants. and this is my blog and i'll do what i want :)

5 comments:

Jill said...

glad your dog is okay. On a totally unrelated note, I met Nick Onken last night...not the one you know (I think), but the photographer that shares your friend's name. I don't think he knows you, but he knows of you (I guess due to your knowing the other Nick Onken) and so he was asking about you last night. I didn't totally follow the story, but it was pretty random and I thought I'd share it with you.

Angela and Mike said...

I'm so sorry :( that's terrible, I'm glad she didn't die.

haha, you don't have to get all defensive girl, it's okay to love your dog! She's your baby!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

poor roxy! that is so sad. I'm glad she is okay. I know exactly how you feel. I had my dog Teddy (a springer spaniel) for like 12+ years.

Brandon and Erica said...

I LOVE ROXY TOO!!!
And when I first saw the pictures of little Roxy I almost freaked out that she had died!
Well, sigh of relief that she is okay!
And don't ever scare me like that again!

I am still sad that my little maltese Angel died 10 years ago! :-(

Roxanne said...

She's got a sweet name, of course you love her!