Sunday, May 4, 2008

without further ado...

please step into the current payzant-wells residence in lovely pasadena, california:


front room (and patio...getting supplies for that little space is up next on the to-do list)


from the other side...please note we only have mirror squares on ONE wall; the random reflections on the right wall amused me because you don't normally see that.


desk


bedroom



little kitchen (i miss my old kitchen :( though i LOVE the dishwasher!!)

and there you have the grand tour. all are welcome to visit!! however, our first official houseguests arrive this week, and you may have to ask them how comfy our floor/couch is. sadly we still do not have a 2-bedroom apartment, but i promise i'm a good hostess and that i'll take good care of you, even if you have to sleep on the floor :)

5 comments:

Brandon and Erica said...

cute house!!! Or, apartment.
It looks soo cozy! YAY!

And, I love the big star next to the desk...where'd you get THAT? :-)

Angela and Mike said...

I love it! How fun. You have done such a good job putting it together. I bet the dishwasher is fantastic. I'm so glad you finally posted pictures!

Angela and Mike said...

Love it, great job on decorating. I'll have to come visit, I'm sure you are a WONDERFUL host :)

Megan said...

hurray! thanks for the pics... love it! And I think this kitchen is cute!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

um....i'm loving it! i love all the white. so crisp and clean!