Monday, December 15, 2008

rainy day

i love rain!

however, i do not love taking the train in the rain. we got a little wet on our walk today...but that's not too bad, considering this is my first rainy train ride in the eight months i've lived here.

and LUCKILY i had an awesome macy's umbrella that i got for free when i signed up for a macy's credit card a few months back. brandon got mad at me at the time (he is morally opposed to store cc's, and i usually am too, but signing up got me a whopping 20% off my designer jeans! yay) so i was quite happy to show him how perfectly the umbrella helped us out. guess it wasn't such a bad choice after all :)


5 comments:

dana said...

Cute umbrella! I'm prob in the Brandon camp with opening store CCs but I'm glad you got something good out of it! :)

Angela and Mike said...

I have 3 inches of snow in my yard...beat that!

little ol' me said...

It was great to catch up on your blogging. I got homesick about Grants birthday party wishing that I was there. Putting "party" on the menu is something that I would have done!!!! I threw Ryan a surprise party last month when he turned 16. Oh yeah, the unbrella is very cute--worthe getting the discount and the cc--sorry, Brandon

sachia said...

Hey lady- Umbrella was soooooo worth it!!!!!!!!

The Mid Life Guru said...

I still wish I got that umbrella!!!