Wednesday, January 28, 2009

chocolate for breakfast?



yes, my dreams have come true.

in germany, they regularly eat chocolate cereals (i.e. honey bunches of oats, but with chocolate chunks). we're talking grown ups eating grown up cereal -- it's not like they're chomping reese's puffs or something. i balked at this idea for about five seconds and then gave in...though my preferred euro breakfast involves toast and gobs of nutella. but anyway...

b found this cereal at tj's at it is yuuuuummy. plus i can feel good about myself because it has whole grains and two grams of fiber. bring on the sugar!

7 comments:

dietcokegrrl said...

mmmmm...sound yummy. I MUST try it!!

Kathryn said...

Just got back from TJs myself. Was sad to see that a box of (still unopened) granola bars from a previous shopping trip is involved in the ongoing peanut recall. Won't be eating those. But seriously, I love Trader Joe's Thanks for blogging somewhat regularly about the delicious things that can be found there. And I loved the purple tights.

Nat said...

Yum! I feel you on chocolate for breakfast. Reeses puffs and I have a long-standing love affair...but I may have to stray a little and try this stuff. Mmmmm...

Angela and Mike said...

wow, chocolate. i like that idea. I can't believe b found that cereal. It IS a dream come true.

Jean said...

Oh my heck. YUM. Getting these. Thanks for the heads-up. :-)

dana said...

UMMMMM. I'm so trying that.
There's also a chocolate cereal I love called, "Bear Naked granola". You can't find it most stores (the chocolate flavor that is). I'll have to keep searching.
Yum!

dietcokegrrl said...

OK--I just bought these and will try them either tonight or tomorrow morning. Hope they are as yummy as they sound. :)