Saturday, January 3, 2009

happy new year!

well, we've made it two point five days into 2009 without disaster, so i guess we're doing well. i'm trying to go with this whole "fresh start" thing... and despite my best intentions, i still ate a chocolate chip cookie with breakfast this morning so i guess some things will never change.

actual 2009 resolutions:

1. find [and stick with] a yoga class i love
2. get my flute out of dustballs and maybe play it sometime
3. create more. learn a new skill. sew curtains. start cooking real dinners again.
4. be more appreciative
5. balance.

here's to a brand new year.

1 comment:

Leisel said...

Great resolutions! My no chocolate thing isn't quite working yet either. . . oh, well. I'm glad you had a fun time at the parade! My girls and I will have to join you next year. Kira and Kamber think parades are AWESOME!!!